Sunday, March 14, 2010

NOT a Beatles' Rock Band Review

I've wanted The Beatles Rock Band video game for the Nintendo Wii ever since I heard about it in early 2009. It was released on 09-09-09, but it seemed that other purchases had to be made first.

However, the time to buy it finally came this past Friday. To say I was excited woukd be an understatement. I had the whole family on board, and they couldn't wait either.

This is where I had planned on writing a rave review for the ultimate rock and roll gaming experience. But...

I went to Wal-Mart, Target, Best Buy and Game Stop on Friday afternoon, and not a single store had it.

I then went to two other Wal-Marts and another Game Stop on Saturday. All to no avail.

So a big, sarcastic "thank you" to Nintendo for not giving the people what they want. ;) Seriously though, I don't know why I didn't just go online to track it down first.

As soon as I can I will get it and let you know what I think. In the meantime, here's a trailer to give you a brief overview of what it's all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shout it out loud! Tell the world what you think.